Ben Zelei Discusses Cybersecurity at Local Chamber
Our team member Ben Zelei presented on the topic of cybersecurity at the Wadsworth Area Chamber of Commerce on February 23, 2022.
- Passwords and 2FA
- Complexity requirements, how often they should be changed, and the criticality of two-factor authentication
- Phishing Awareness
- The Human Firewall is the most important part of cybersecurity
- What is a backup and why they should be tested
- Antivirus: Traditional or Next Gen
- Why free and “old school” antivirus doesn’t cut it anymore when it comes to ransomware
- Vulnerability Management
- What on your network is exposed to the Internet and how that can leave you susceptible to attack
A PDF of the presentation is available and can be downloaded here.
Here’s the video: