After truly understanding the needs of each client, the Palitto Consulting Services team of consultants applies their extensive experience with existing and new technologies to recommend the best solution for each specific situation.
The following steps outline the various aspects of this process:
- One or more PCS technical resources will work directly with each client to understand their business, how they are currently utilizing technology, and how technology can play an integral role in helping them to better achieve their business goals.
- Once PCS understands the client’s business goals, a consultant will fully assess the current state of the technology usage at the client, identifying critical infrastructure and processes as well as identifying areas of vulnerability and potential improvement.
- The consultant team will continue to work collaboratively with the client to determine if there are areas of improvement that should be pursued or if maintenance of the existing equipment and processes is sufficient.
- If improvements are desired, PCS will tap into its extensive experience and perform research as needed to make recommendations and prepare quotations outlining the potential options. As a vendor-neutral consulting organization, PCS provides objective recommendations based on each client’s needs.
- The consultant with review the proposed options with the client, explaining the benefits and costs associated with each option and assisting the client with selecting the best path forward for their specific needs.
- The PCS team will work with the client’s internal resources to collectively implement each solution, train the internal staff, and update processes and documentation accordingly.
- PCS works with each client to determine what portion of the system maintenance will be performed by the client and what role PCS will fill in ensuring that the technology continues to work well and contribute to the client’s success.
PCS provides services for many types of hardware solutions. Equipment can be purchased directly from PCS at competitive prices. The following list of items are examples of some of the hardware that PCS can provide, deliver, install, and service:
- Personal computers, workstations, and laptops
- Tablets and other mobile devices
- Servers and storage
- Unified Threat Management systems (UTMs), firewalls, and other security devices
- Local and wide area networking equipment, low-voltage cabling
- Local and cloud backup solutions
As with hardware, experience and vendor neutrality is essential in selecting the best solution for each client’s needs. The PCS team of consultants has extensive experience with many software solutions and will work with third-party experts and vendors to present each client with the best solution for the specific need and work together to keep that system performing well. The software development team at PCS can customize many of these solutions and build interfaces between systems to further enhance productivity. The following list of software solutions are a few examples of the systems that PCS can recommend, implement, customize, and service:
- Accounting software
- Time tracking and payroll
- Human resources
- Manufacturing, enterprise resource planning (MRP/ERP)
- Contact management, customer relationship management (CRM)
- Email and other communication systems
- Data management and reporting
- Office productivity suites
- Internal and external websites
Implementing the appropriate technology is only the beginning of the process. Servicing and maintaining each system is essential to ensure that the technology continues to fulfill its intended contribution towards business success. PCS works with each client to determine the impact of downtime and implement systems to minimize the risk of costly downtime, lost productivity, and repairs. This risk mitigation can include documentation, preparedness drills, redundant equipment, proactive replacement, routine upgrades, monitoring, and maintenance.
If problems do arise, PCS is equipped to assist in repairing systems and restoring functionality. When contacting our office during normal business hours, a PCS team member will promptly answer the phone and either fulfill the need while on the phone or schedule a consultant to address the situation. PCS has an after-hours contact procedure in place to address emergencies that handle outside of normal business hours.