Palitto Consulting Services maintains an experienced team of business professionals that can come alongside the leadership team of small and medium-sized businesses and assist with improving effectiveness and resiliency.
Business Strategy and Direction
- Small and growing companies often struggle moving to the next level of business maturity.
- Flexibility and pursuing available opportunities have resulted in a lack of continuity and direction.
- The organization has great people but little organization.
- Work gets started with enthusiasm and then drifts.
- Everyone is working hard but progress is still slow.
Strategies for conquering these challenges:
- Identify why the company exists.
- Establish how it should function.
- Determine what changes are needed.
- Assign responsibilities.
- Implement the plans.
- Establish tools and metrics for monitoring and control.
Overcoming these challenges may be simple in concept but require time, expertise, and experience. Many small businesses already have one or two of these three required attributes. The experienced and expert resources at PCS are ready to assist with augmenting each client’s internal team to pursue the next level of business success.
Business Process Refinement
Palitto Consulting Services has a diverse team with expertise and experience in many industries. This enables PCS to help clients align their business processes with their business goals with the appropriate mix of human capital and technology. The software development team at PCS is a crucial resource in integrating, improving, and augmenting business software to optimize business process. PCS is available to assist with refining these processes over time for continuous improvement.
Technology Review and Strategic Planning
Reviewing current technology utilization and engaging in strategic planning for the future allows an organization to take proactive actions to lower future costs and minimize business interruptions. A thorough review can identify current and future potential problems and provides a baseline for planning for the future and monitoring changes over time. PCS utilizes the best practices of the past, the latest technology and methods, and maintains the flexibility to change and grow into the future.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
As reliance on technology grows and the prevalence of risks increases, a sound business continuity and disaster recovery plan is essential. As with other areas of business consulting, PCS has the expertise and experience to assist clients in this crucial area. There is no “one size fits all” answer; the PCS team works with each client to craft a plan that appropriate for each unique situation.
PCS offers a full range of project management services to meet the needs of each client.
- Turnkey project management – PCS performs all aspects of the project management and provides periodic status reports.
- Project management partner – PCS assists the client with specific aspects of the project management responsibilities.
- Project management consultant – A PCS resource provides assistance when needed.
- Project plan creation – PCS resources create the project plan for the client to manage.
- Process improvement
- Software or hardware implementation
- Security review and hardening
- Software selection
- Software development