PCS (Palitto Consulting Services Inc.) is excited to announce that Dan Allen has received a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification. This certification is a valuable tool for helping practitioners to understand terminology and processes of effective project management. The knowledge gained by earning CAPM Certification is applicable to on the job experiences that help develop levels of competence in the practice of project management. Please visit the website for more information: http://www.pmi.org/en/Certification/Certified-Associate-in-Project-Management-CAPM.aspx.
PCS (Palitto Consulting Services Inc.) is pleased to announce that Tim Zarkovacki participated in the Implementing and Configuring the ShoreTel IP System class in Chicago, IL, and he successfully passed the exam with a score of 96%! Topics covered in the class include:
- project management of a ShoreTel system installation
- preparing system servers and desktop clients
- determining and addressing trunking requirements
- deploying IP phones and assessing a customer’s voice requirements
- specifying the appropriate ShoreTel solution
Congratulations to Zach Pertee and his bride to be on their upcoming wedding, Sunday November, 20, 2011! We want to wish you all the best! – The PCS Team