We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining WordPress websites and themes. You will work with our design team to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites that meet our clients’ needs. As a WordPress Developer, you must have a passion for staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Design, develop and maintain WordPress websites and themes
- Optimize websites for search engines and user experience
- Debugging and troubleshooting website issues
- Collaborate with designers, project managers and other developers
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in WordPress development
- Test website performance to ensure optimal user experience and rankings
- WordPress CMS
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience in WordPress.
- Please provide samples of development work.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us to begin the discussion